Are you interested in FPA membership? You are in the right place! The way FPA membership works is you become a member though FPA National. JOIN NOW Click here to go to the FPA Membership page. When you fill out the membership application, select your chapter affiliation - Central Pennsylvania. The Chapter Administrator will receive your name on our current membership listing. Then you can take advantage of FPA membership benefits.
Promotion Code INTROFPA provides a $200 discount off CFP® Professional membership dues for first-time members of FPA. The code can be entered when joining online at the new FPA membership pages by providing it if joining by phone at 1-800-322-4237 or including the code on a hard copy application mailed in. Note: This special first-year savings can’t be combined with any other offers including the 15% discount available to individual members of FPA Institutional and Group Members, any referral savings through the FPA Member-Get-a-Member Program and $50 one-time savings when enrolling in the FPA Auto-Renewal program.
Of course, if you have any questions or need any assistance, contact Chapter Administrator.
At FPA, you’ll always find your home.
• Current members: Learn about our new benefits, resources and opportunities that increase the value of your membership. For a full listing of member benefits click on your membership type below.
• CFP® Professionals: Find out how FPA can help you at every stage of your career. Unique benefits, the latest in practice management and knowledge, more ways to connect to and learn from your peers than ever before and tailored services that help you grow as a CFP® professional.
• Allied professionals: Your support of financial planning is vital and FPA connects you with your colleagues, including the largest group of CFP® professionals in any membership association today.
• Academic leaders & Students: If you are studying or teaching financial planning, we have in-person, online and virtual experiences that can provide you with research, discussion groups, learning opportunities and much more.
• International: Financial planning is a global profession and growing every day. FPA’s virtual membership is perfect for those who reside outside the U.S. but want to benefit from our vast array of offerings.
FPA is your community – be part of it today.